“Faces of Autism” features 30 different children with autism and tells their stories through compelling photography and messages of inspiration, admiration and celebration. After her own son was diagnosed, photographer, Tera Girardin felt compelled to photograph children with autism. This mission led to publishing, “Faces of Autism.” Through her lens you’ll see the beauty and magic of those with autism. Be inspired and be a part of the autism admiration movement!
Big thank you to our Corporate Sponsor, Partners In Excellence!
Launch party was a huge success! Check out images on our Facebook page.
About the Author
Tera Girardin is a natural light photographer in the Twin Cities specializing in children, families and headshots. She is mother to three boys, the youngest of whom is diagnosed with autism. Faces of Autism is her first book. Book a session with Tera Photography.Book A Session
As Seen On
KARE11 "Land of 10,000 Stories: Faces of Autism"
WCCO"Author talks: 'Faces of Autism'"
The Mighty Tera's essays on autism
Sun This Week "Photographer, mom presents faces of autism"
- 4/26-4/29/17 MN Autism Conference
- 5/4/17 Lakeville North Autism Awareness Baseball Game 4:30 pm
- 5/16/17 Partners In Excellence 4-5 book signing, 6:30-8 talk
- 5/25/17 BreakAway Arts Hastings 6:30 book signing and talk
- 6/8/14 Congregational Church of Excelsior 6:00 book signing
- 6/15/17 Lakeville Rotary Club
Tera is available for speaking events and book signings.Book Tera